Keep up with our liquid shenanigans and what we’re up to by signing up for our seasonal newsletter and updates on things like new releases and pop-up tastings. The latest newsletter is available for your persual, the Summer/Fall 2015 issue of "The Liquid Farmer" awaits.
By signing up for the Mailing List you will also be able to view wines available at that time and purchase wines online (note: you must be logged in to your account to do so).
Here are the Mailing List details:
- You will have access to *current releases* and new releases 30 days after the Wine Club. *Note: This does not include highly limited bottlings including the Pinot Noir + Bien Bien & FOUR Chardonnays allocated to the Club.
- You will receive 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off 12 or more bottles.
- Minimum commitment to purchase at least $150 in wine per year. If after one year that committment is not met, the customer will be removed from the mailing list.
- You will never be charged for wine or shipped wine unless you have placed an order online and/or have placed an order directly with us via email/phone.
If you wish to access wine in addition to what the Mailing List Allocation allows and/or would like access to limited bottlings such as the Pinot Noir + FOUR & Bien Bien Chardonnays AND you'd like to take advantage of the Wine Club benefits including our very best discounts, please check out our customizable wine club on the LF WINE CLUB page to learn more.
Advantages to Joining the LF WINE CLUB:
- First access to all new releases as well as exclusive access to highly limited bottlings such as our inaugural vintage of the LF Pinot Noir + the Bien Bien and FOUR Chardonnays.
- 10-20% discounts on wine regardless of order size — at formal releases and in-between releases for any desired "refills".
- The ability to customize your Club Release wines as you wish during a customization window.
- Priority access to Library & Magnum offerings.
- Exclusive access to all Liquid Farm Club Only events including farm to table dinners, pick-up gatherings and barrel tastings.
- Complimentary tastings for up to 4 people.
If you have any questions on procuring our wines directly via the Club (aka; The LF Family) or the Mailing List Allocation, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
Cheers & thank you so much for your interest!
**Note: If you encounter a problem with the form, please try a different browser.